Lead in your Lipstick
Recently I received the following message.
"LIPSTICKS CONTAIN LEAD, CONSUMER GROUP SAYS" was the headline. Then I was really shocked to find that a kid's toy, a space shuttle model, contained 10 times the permissible level of lead.
I don't know whether you know it or not, but Mercury and Lead cause a wide range of health challenges, from migraines and brain fog to nerve damage resulting in Alzheimers and MS.
As research continues, you are going to discover that many people's illnesses start with heavy metal poisoning and most don't even know it is activated liquid zeolite, detox regimegoing on until it has taken hold.
If you think there are safe levels of lead and Mercury - you are wrong! The medicos will have us believe that small amounts are harmless. This is because it takes time for the long term effects to take hold and our health system is interested in symptoms that occur as soon as you are exposed.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is true. Very few people think of the long term these days. Health challenges are not an accident. They are usually the result of many years of neglect.
Dr Stephen Gale of the University of Sydney in 2005, had this to say about safe levels of lead. "Lead is toxic even at low concentrations. This makes it one of the most insidious of all environmental hazards and many researchers have claimed that there is no level below which exposure is harmless".
It has been pretty shocking to read not only of lead in lipstick but in some toys from companies such as Mattel! It is not enough to have exposure to the permanent gasoline lead haze that surrounds all of us. Now we have to deal with Chinese made toys.
I have just done some more research into heavy metals and found that Mercury contamination amongst other things, causes brain fog and vision problems. Now I know I have been using an activated liquid zeolite product for over a year, although inconsistently of late. So I decided to do a urine test. Much to my surprise I found Mercury in my system which fits with the symptoms I have had for years!
I am finally going to have my amalgums removed, as I am sure that is where the Mercury is coming from. The Zeolite really makes a difference when you are doing this, stopping further contamination.
So, the point is, everyone is exposed to lead and Mercury in differing amounts. It would be a good idea for everyone to remove these toxic substances. Adding activated liquid zeolite to your detox regime, ensures heavy metals including Mercury and Lead are safely removed from the body, minimising the possibility of recontamination.
In addition to the peace of mind of reducing levels of these dangerous toxins we are all exposed to, you can feel more energised in a few days or weeks.
Better still, you can extend your life and have better sporting ability simply by the addition of a few Cellular Liquid Zeolite drop each day.
Author: John Gaydon
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com
Tips For Choosing the Best Columbus, Ohio Hair Salon