The best lip color fixative, gloss something to cling to for longer, blot lips after applying lipstick to set color and remove excess...There are plenty of tricks of the trade to help make your lips more balanced and beautiful.
Some of us have less perfect lips than others. But don't despair! There are plenty of tricks of the trade to help make your lips more balanced and beautiful.
Some of the most effective solutions:
* The best lip color fixative? - A thin layer of Chapstick. The formula holds lip color like crazy as it heals and protects.
* Powder lips also gives lip color or gloss something to cling to for longer, smoother wear.
* For longer wear, blot lips after applying lipstick to set color and remove excess. Add a thin layer of loose or pressed powder, then apply color again.
* Turn down too much shine by holding a single-ply tissue to your lips and pressing a little loose powder through it - just enough will sift through the tissue to adhere to color and reduce the shine.
* Turn up the shine with a thin layer of clear lip gloss over lipstick or alone.
* For high-voltage shine and color, try a lip lacquer over lipstick or alone.
* For fuller, poutier lips, spotlight lip gloss right in the center of your mouth.
* Keep matte lip color from drying your lips - use a lip primer or lip color fixative before you apply the matte color.
* For evening special-effects, apply a sheer lip gloss in silver, gold or an iridescent shade over the lip color.
Tips For Choosing the Best Columbus, Ohio Hair Salon