Use Fresh Cranberries, Oil, Honey & Vitamin E To Make This Lip Gloss,fresh cranberries, The addition of honey to this recipe sweetens the sour taste naturally and the honey keeps the lips soft...
DIY Natural Berry Lip Gloss
Use Fresh Cranberries, Oil, Honey & Vitamin E To Make This Lip Gloss
All you have to do is mix then heat the ingredients together in a microwave. Use this natural lip gloss to color your lips a berry red. Get the lip gloss recipe here.
Use Natural Lip Gloss Instead
Your skin will absorb whatever you put on your mouth and because it is in such close proximity to your mouth, chances are you may accidentally swallow some of your lip gloss as you wear it.
What would you think if you could make a natural red lip gloss with a few common natural ingredients? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to stain your lips without any synthetic dyes or chemicals? That day has come.
Natural Cranberry And Honey Flavor
This lip gloss recipe uses fresh cranberries, which can taste somewhat bitter in comparison with other sweeter berries. The addition of honey to this recipe sweetens the sour taste naturally and the honey keeps the lips soft.
All you have to do is make steep and crush fresh cranberries in a little amount of hot oil and honey. You can easily heat your ingredients in a small microwaveable bowl in the microwave.
The natural red from the cranberries is one of the most saturated fruit colors that you can add to a natural lip gloss recipe.
Supplies, Equipment And Ingredients
As for supplies, you need a sturdy microwaveable bowl, a wooden spoon, and a microwave. You will use the wooden spoon to crush the heated berries with the oil in the bowl. After you have washed and dried the fresh cranberries, choose the berries with the deepest red color for use in your recipe. You can use any type of vegetable, fruit or nut oil or butter in your recipe. Olive oil, which has a strong scent, may not be suitable for this lip gloss recipe. The contents of a vitamin E capsule will act as a preservative for this recipe.
* 10 Fresh Cranberries
* 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
* 1 teaspoon Honey
* 1 Capsule Vitamin E
1. Blend the honey and oil in the microwaveable bowl. Add the cranberries to the mixture.
2. Heat the mixture in 30 second bursts until the mixture just begins to boil. Stir again.
3. Use the wooden spoon to crush the berries. Continue crushing until you have crushed all ten berries and the oil mixture is red.
4. Cool the mixture for ten minutes. Strain using a muslin cloth.
5. Stir again then cool. When the mixture is cooled, yet still liquid, add to your recycled lip gloss container. If the mixture has cooled to the point of solidifying, then reheat gently in the microwave until it is liquid again and pour into the container or containers.
Now, you know how to make natural lip gloss. With some experimentation, you can adjust the amount of berries needed to get the exact color that you want. You will enjoy how quick it is to make your own natural cranberry lip gloss and you will love the natural berry color. Natural makeup like this is easy to do.
© Kim DeLeary
Tips For Choosing the Best Columbus, Ohio Hair Salon