วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

How to Choose Your Lipstick Tomorrow Morning

choose to step my Red Pump out the door with my Red Lips…Orange Lipstick-This color exudes happiness blended with just a slight bit of adventure.,Pink is always FUN...Berry is reserved when I am looking to fade into the wall....

How to Choose Your Lipstick Tomorrow Morning

Have you ever stopped to consider the Huge decision and statement that come into consideration each morning when making your lipstick color selection? Stepping out and facing the world with the color you choose is a major undertaking if you look at it as I do. It can and does project you personality and ego to the very core. So am I scarring you now? This is certainly only my opinion(expert in my mind) as to the daunting task of facing the world with my Lipstick color daily.

So suppose I choose to step my Red Pump out the door with my Red Lips…Do you have a picture in your mind. CONFIDENCE! and maybe just a little assertive although not obviously in your face. Looking to get what you want without anyone knowing? Try some Red lips with a Black Sassy suit in the am. You will not be disappointed with the outcome.

We had an over abundance of snow today. Excuse me! I live in St.Louis and OH! Did someone miss the calendar saying MARCH? Orange Lipstick is on me today always toned down but still orange. Rebelling AND where is the Sun? On my lips and in my heart. My very own personal picture of Orange. This color exudes happiness blended with just a slight bit of adventure. No Reserve and No need…because you feel comfortable in your Orange. What a Bold color.

Pink is always FUN. Gotta love that girl’s music. It’s so girly, rebellious and yet a bit demure. My thoughts often go to a silly place that is so Hot with a bright, over the top pink which some women seem to think is their personal red. I salute you. Makes me smile. Often girls in Pink seem to be assertive while being flirty. Not something I ever mastered although I enjoy watching them in action. Lesson learned.

Berry is reserved when I am looking to fade into the wall. It is very safe and may make you feel as though you are not committed…to anything. Great gym color although I would not consider it unless I have on some faboulous burgundy new shirt. Make it real deep though and play like a rock star.

Browns…Interesting enough I really love them. Browns make me think of power, wisdom and generally on top of my game. Browns remind me of the person that geniunuely knows something that I need to learn. You know a secret that I know I want to hear.

Please share your thoughts on color selection with me. It’s all so interesting how we women (maybe some men) view all with do in living Technicolor.

Author: Carol Clifton
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: