10 Tips a Little Lipstick, Exercise for at least 15 to 20 minutes a day,Use a water based moisturizer on your lips,drinking penty of water,Avoid smoking and alcohol, Drink 8 glasses of water a day and use a moisturizer. apply your sunscreen at least 20 minutes before you go out...
Feel Beautiful. be Beautiful.
10 Tips a Little Lipstick Can Change Your Life
My sister recently went through a very difficult time. We were talking on the phone one night and she said "my hair needs to be cut and colored, I haven't had my nails done in months. I have no energy. I don't even care" I went over the next day and practically carried her to the salon. I said if you look better you will feel better. A little lipstick can change your life :)
Here are 10 simple tips will help you maintain and enhance your natural beauty.
1) Exercise for at least 15 to 20 minutes a day. Exercise boosts your self esteem and the immune system. This makes you less likely to become depressed or sick.
2) Use a water based moisturizer on your lips before putting on your lipstick. This helps the lipstick stay on longer and keeps lips from drying out and becoming chapped.
3) Flush the toxins out of your system by drinking penty of water.
4) Avoid smoking and alcohol. Both deplete the body of essential nutrients and they age your skin.
5) Stress is the biggest beauty culprit.Try to be positive and love every day as a new adventure and get joy from all the little things (so many cost nothing). Drink 8 glasses of water a day and use a moisturizer.
6) Wear sunblock every day. Make sure to apply your sunscreen at least 20 minutes before you go out. Sunscreen takes time to start working.
7) If your eyes are deep set use light shades to line them. Lighter shades will emphasize and give a sultry/seductive look.
8) Make sure you get an adequate amount of sleep each night. Your skin repairs and renews during sleep.
9) Keep skin moisturized. This is especially important in cold, dry climates. Those elements can accelerate the aging process.
10) Make sure you stick to a nightly regimen of cleansing your skin. It's important to remove makeup and pollutions which can trigger redness, blotchiness and acne.
Author: Tara Gibson
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com
Tips For Choosing the Best Columbus, Ohio Hair Salon