How to Buy or Choose the Right Lipstick ,* Go to a store that sells reputed brands., choose colors the shade of your lips and your skin., Avoid using on your mouth, fingers,......
How to Buy or Choose the Right Lipstick for You
We possibly say that lipstick is the essential ingredient for making up a face. Whether you go with a dramatic, sexy bold colour, or something a little more conservative and muted, nothing lights a face quite like lipstick. This below is steps for selecting and buying the best kind for you.
* Go to a store that sells reputed brands. You are likely to find a great selection there. Make sure you have a certain color or shade in mind before you start choosing. For example, if you are looking for pink, then go through their collection of pink shades, and so on. Ask a cosmetics salesperson for assistance in selecting the right lipstick for you (if you need help). However, if you don’t feel comfortable doing this, bring a friend or family member along for honest advice about which lipsticks look good on you.
* Always choose colors that compliment the shade of your lips and your skin. Women with dark skin should consider deep red and plum colors, while olive skin looks best with reddish browns and light browns. Light and fair-skinned women will want to consider beiges with orange or pink undertones. Keep in mind that darker lipsticks work better at night, while lighter lipsticks do best in the day. Any lipstick you consider that has a high gloss is more suitable for night as well.
* Hold the tube to your mouth to see if it suits your complexion. Avoid using on your mouth, fingers, or hands as it isn't hygienic. If they have testers, just dab a little on the skin behind your palm and check it in sunlight. There is a lot of difference when you check colors in natural and artificial light.
* Do know that if you can’t find a color that works well, you can try mixing colors. All you have to do is experiment by blending different colors on your lips till you create a shade that fits you!
* Check the ingredients that have been used. Since you tend to lick your lips often, you tend to swallow lipstick too. So, make sure what goes inside is at least harmless, if not palatable!
* Consider how bold you want the colour to be, the general rule is more natural colours for day time, stronger colours for the evening or under artificial light.
* It is better to go in for matt lipsticks than the glossy ones. They last longer and bleed less and even if you want a shiny look, you can always add some natural gloss after applying the lipstick.
* Last tip! With the sun's rays becoming more and more damaging everyday, seek out lipsticks that have UVA and UVB sun protecting ingredients!
Popular Lipstick Brands in USA: Revlon, Avon, Cover girl, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Max Factor and Maybelline
This article is under the copy right of BiG GooRoo.com. It can be distributed without any previous authorization from the author. However the author’s name and all the URL´s (links) mentioned in the article and biography must be kept.
By: Mr.big Natadee
Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com
Tips For Choosing the Best Columbus, Ohio Hair Salon