Make-Up Tips - Gorgeous Lips
They speak volumes about you. Your lips can whisper or woo. Best of all, they can smile and brighten a room. With proper care, color and some simple tips, your lips will say precisely what you want. I would like to share, a few tricks and tips of the trade for fuller, poutier, sexier and longer lasting lipstick.
Moist, smooth lips hold color best. Stay pucker-pretty by following these basic tips for healthy lips.
Give dry, flaky lips the brush-off; add "brushing your lips" to your morning ritual using a soft toothbrush or terry washcloth. Now add some lip balm to smooth the way for lipstick-worthy lips!
How to get Sexier Looking Lips
To make your lips look fuller and sexier, especially if you have thin lips, line lips first with lipliner then use light-coloured or neutral-shade lipsticks. Pale shades make lips look fuller.
Finish with a shimmer-gloss for Party-wear. To enhance a pout, dab a silver/shiny lip-gloss onto the centre of your lower lip.
How to Alter Lip Contours
Want lips that pout? Apply lipstick except in the centre of the mouth. Apply a lighter shade in the centre of the mouth and touch it up with lip gloss.
* For thinner lips apply foundation on the lips and outline lips with lip pencil (within the natural lip line). Fill in lipstick with a lip brush.
* To make thin lips look fuller, apply foundation on mouth area. Use a lip pencil to outline the lips just beyond the natural lip line and fill in with desired colour
Longer Lasting Lipstick
Here is a Hollywood trade secret used by myself and many celebrity make up artists:
* Apply foundation over lips first
* Apply lip liner to lips and fill in lipstick with a lip brush
* Bite onto a piece of tissue and blot lips
* Dust lips lightly with translucent powder
* Apply final coat of lipstick